Our Conditioner Bars are highly concentrated, making them extremely moisturizing and nourishing. However this creates a silky texture which results in less lather than the shampoo bar. But that’s totally normal!
We’ve had multiple questions about how you should use the conditioner bar in comparison to the shampoo bar.
There are two main ways that you can use your conditioner bar:
- Apply directly on to your hair and rub all over the length of your hair. No need to rub it on your scalp.
- Or you can lather up in your hands and then rub through your hair
Whichever way you use, here are some extra tips:
- The biggest mistake people make with the conditioner bars is not using enough. We recommend using them all over the hair.
- These bars rinse very clean and it is impossible to over condition with them.
- Run your fingers through your hair in the shower – and if there are still tangles or knots, you haven’t used enough. There should be very minimal effort to comb their wet hair after they get out of the shower.
Here are some other amazing benefits of using a conditioner bar:
- One of the most eco-effective switches you can make in your household
- Designed to last 3x longer than your regular bottled conditioner.
- Made from natural and organic ingredients
- Handmade in Belgium
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Compostable packaging
- Drain-safe & gentle on the waterways.
Have you tried our conditioner yet?