This shampoo bar has been formulated for normal to dry hair.
It contains a blend of plant-derived surfactants and high-quality and natural ingredients. All our shampoo bars are handmade in Brussels and are vegan and are free of sulfate, parabens, silicones, and palm oil. Find more information here.
This shampoo bar has many properties:
- Coconut oil: it penetrates the hair shaft and nourishes dry hair while stimulating the scalp and encouraging hair growth.
- White clay: very mildly absorbent, perfect for normal and dry hair.
- Aloe vera: soothing and moisturizing, rich in vitamins.
- Vegetable glycerine: it pulls in moisture from the air, keeping hair hydrated and healthy.
- Lemongrass and sweet orange essential oils: adding an energetic and citrusy scent.
Please note that due to the handmade nature of this product it may vary slightly in color, size, and scent. External use only, avoid contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water if the product gets into the eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Ingredients: Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate (SCI), Cocamidopropyl Betaine (CAPB), Cocos nucifera oil (coconut oil), Kaolin (white clay), Aloe vera powder, Cymbopogon flexuosus oil (lemongrass essential oil), Citrus sinensis oil (sweet orange essential oil), Glycerine, Cosgard preservative (Benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid), Tocopherol (vitamin E).
How to use a shampoo bar:
Wet your hand and the shampoo bar
Gently rub on your scalp
Distribute the foam throughout your hair
Store in a well-drained place
Where can I store my shampoo?
A soap or shampoo dish that has holes or has a drain is ideal, because it allows air to pass through and does not allow the solid product to stagnate in the water and be excessively consumed. Check out our wooden soap/shampoo holder.
If you do not have a surface in the shower on which you can place a soap/shampoo dish that allows drainage, I recommend be hung it on vertical surfaces.