This detangling conditioner bar has been formulated for all hair types (including curly and frizzy hair).
It contains a blend of plant-derived and high-quality natural ingredients. All our conditioner bars are handmade in Brussels and are vegan and are free of sulfate, parabens, silicones, and palm oil. Find more information here.
This conditioner bar has many properties:
- Shea butter: rich in vitamins A, E and F, which help keep the hair soft and moisturized.
- Marshmallow root powder: made from the very fine grinding of marshmallow roots, this powder is very rich in mucilage, tannins and flavonoids which give it softening, emollient and soothing properties. Excellent detangler and softener, with soothing properties for the scalp.
- Castor oil: with strengthening properties to promote hair growth, and nourish dry scalp.
- Wheat protein: strengthens the hair shaft, provides moisture, prevents breakage, and adds shine.
- Eucalyptus essential oil: adding an energetic and refreshing scent.
Please note that due to the handmade nature of this product it may vary slightly in color, size, and scent. External use only, avoid contact with eyes, wash thoroughly with water if the product gets into the eyes. Discontinue use if irritation occurs.
Ingredients: Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetyl alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea butter), Ricinus Communis Seed (castor oil), Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf oil* (eucalyptus essential oil), althaea officinalis root extract (marshmallow powder), Cosgard preservative (Benzyl alcohol, dehydroacetic acid), *Linalol, *Limonene.
*=Naturally occurring in essential oils.
How to use a conditioner bar:
Wash your hair. Wet the conditioner bar in warm water and apply it to the length of your hair. Please note, that the conditioner bar will not lather, simply stroke your hair gently with the bar then finger-comb hair to detangle. Allow the conditioner to sit for a few minutes, then rinse.
Where can I store my conditioner?
A soap or shampoo dish that has holes or has a drain is ideal, because it allows air to pass through and does not allow the solid product to stagnate in the water and be excessively consumed. Check out our wooden soap/shampoo holder.
If you do not have a surface in the shower on which you can place a soap/shampoo dish that allows drainage, I recommend be hung it on vertical surfaces.