This face cleanser has been formulated for sensitive skin, including babies’ skin.
It contains a blend of four different vegetable oils and butters: castor oil, olive oil, sunflower seed oil, coconut oil. It is naturally unscented and essential oils free.
All our soaps are handmade in Brussels, using the traditional cold process method and are palm oil free. Find more information here.
This cleanser is ideal for face but can be used on hands and body too. Its properties are numerous, let’s explore them:
- Castor oil: highly emollient, it moisturized and repairs your skin.
- Coconut oil: moisturizing and cleansing, it makes the soap bubbly.
- Olive oil: deeply skin softening.
- Sunflower seed oil: antioxidant and skin-protecting, it makes your skin feel silky.
- Honey: deeply moisturizes and hydrates the skin.
- Beeswax: forms a natural barrier in the skin, protecting and softening it.
- Calendula petals: provide a gentle exfoliation.
Please note that due to the handmade nature of this product it may vary slightly in color, size, and scent.
Ingredients: Sodium Olivate (Olive Oil), Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sodium Ricinusate (Castor oil), Sodium Sunflowerate (Sunflower seed oil), Cera Alba, Mel, calendula officinalis flower.
How to use our face cleanser:
Use with water to create a lather, apply to skin, and rinse.
Handmade soaps will last for a long time if they are kept dry in between uses. Please allow your cleanser to drain and air dry properly after use for extended life. For external use only. If irritation occurs discontinue use.
Where can I store my face cleanser?
A soap or shampoo dish that has holes or has a drain is ideal, because it allows air to pass through and does not allow the solid product to stagnate in the water and be excessively consumed. Check out our wooden soap/shampoo holder and our tips to take care of solid cosmetics.
If you do not have a surface in the shower on which you can place a soap/shampoo dish that allows drainage, I recommend be hung it on vertical surfaces.